Asian Journal of Applied Research
|Editorial in Chief||:||Dr. Manoj Gupta|
|ISSN No. (Online)||:||2395-1702|
|ISSN No. (Print)||:||2395-0382|
|Language of Publication||:||English|
For Copyright Policy
Describes the rights related to the publication and distribution of research. It governs how authors (as well as their employers or funders), publishers and the wider general public can use, publish and distribute research papers or books.
Journal author rights
In order for Arunai Publications Private Limited to publish and disseminate research articles, we need publishing rights. This is determined by a publishing agreement between the author and Arunai Publications Private Limited. This agreement deals with the transfer or license of the copyright to Arunai Publications Private Limited and authors retain significant rights to use and share their own published articles. Arunai Publications Private Limited supports the need for authors to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of their research and these rights, in Arunai Publications Private Limited proprietary journals are defined below:
Authors transfer copyright to the publisher as part of a journal publishing agreement, but have the right to:
• Share their article for Personal Use, Internal Institutional Use and Scholarly Sharing purposes, with a DOI link to the version of record on Arunai Publications Private Limited
• Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data).
• Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
Rights granted to Arunai Publications Private Limited
For subscription articles, published in proprietary titles, Arunai Publications Private Limited is granted the following rights:
• The exclusive right to publish and distribute an article, and to grant rights to others, including for commercial purposes.
• The right to provide the article in all forms and media so the article can be used on the latest technology even after publication.
• The authority to enforce the rights in the article, on behalf of an author, against third parties, for example in the case of plagiarism or copyright infringement.